Friday, March 31, 2000
|2 Great New Skins|
We have 2 great news Skins available for you today to download. They are Pavel Nedved of Lazio, which is the next in the excellent Skins series from Jordan Stavridis, plus an Iran Skin from Shahryar Fekri.
Please refer to the screenshots below and then visit the Skins Download page to get your copies.
Apologies for the lack of news updates at the moment but the majority of my time is currently spent preparing for the release of our new site and the next version of the MRA plus co-ordinating all the new language mirror sites. Please be patient with us as it will be worth the wait!
In the meantime please visit the Forum and:Posted by
Wednesday, March 29, 2000
|Language Mirror Sites|
In conjunction with the next version of the MRA, which will have support for multi languages, I have received interest from people to run mirror sites for the MRA. We have currently got agreement with Webmasters from Egypt, Greece and Norway for running mirror sites.
If you are a fan of the MRA and would like to be the webmaster for a language mirror of your choice then please contact me and inform me of your previous experiences with regard to web sites and html editors and what you can offer to the MRA world. You will be required to translate the site into your selected language plus keep the news up to date on a regular basis. The site will have the url of www.yourcountry.fifa-mra.com
This is all part of the next phase in the MRA's world wide development when we will be moving to our own new url at www.fifa-mra.com
courtesy of Matt Holme and new site design courtesy of Lior Fengas.
Please return regularly for news on this development and contact me if you are interested in running an MRA mirror site.Posted by
Sunday, March 26, 2000
|Latest goings on in the world of the MRA|
We are back after a few days away to inform you of the exciting and busy times here at the MRA. Since the MRA has gone world wide with the introduction of multi language support into the next version things have really started taking off. We currently have over 20 different languages under development via our MRA Associates from around the globe.
Out of this exercise has also come interest for running language mirrors for the MRA site. We currently have sites agreed from Norway, Egypt and Greece. If you are interested in running a mirror site then please contact me. The will be more news on this later in the week.
As part of this explosion with the MRA we will also soon be moving to our own new URL at www.fifa-mra.com, courtesy of Matt Holme. To coincide with our new site we have a brand new site design in progress courtesy of Lior Fengas of Fifa 2000 Online Downloads fame.
We are currently working on the next release of the MRA in which we are taking advantage of the latest development tools and rewriting from scratch. This will provide you with a much lighter, efficient and faster MRA. If you have any features you would like to see included in a future release then please visit the forum and post your suggestions.
At the same time we have the following projects underway in association with the MRA:
For further details on all of these projects please check back regularly for updates.Posted by
- The MRA Mega Patch and Adboard Competition by Matias Reis
- A new Dutch KPN Telecompetition patch being developed by Remco Timmermans which will be hosted by this site
- A new set of MRA Skins will be available here shortly
Wednesday, March 22, 2000
|How can we improve the MRA for you?|
We are currently planning the next exciting release of the MRA and we would welcome your input into this process. Please post a reply to the thread I have started in the MRA Forum. Please, please, please take a moment of your valuable time to give us some feedback on what you feel could be added or improved with the next MRA.
Some kind people have also started a link regarding positive feedback on the MRA. Please feel free to add your comments to this.Posted by
|SGO CL Patch is Released|
The much awaited patch from Rich and the lads has been released over at http://www.fifa2000.net/sgocl2000/ The patch is 15.4Mb so if like me you may well be waiting till the weekend to download it - I can't wait! I will post further details in the Patches Database section when I have downloaded it.
In the meantime, pay them a visit and get the low down on this fantastic patch.Posted by
Monday, March 20, 2000
|Fifanet Update for Fifa 2000 (version 3) is released|
Jordan and the lads over at Fifanet.com have released their highly anticipated update for Fifa 2000. It is packed full of features including:
Full details of the patch can be found in the MRA Patches database and the patch can be downloaded at Fifanet.comPosted by
- Greek Rosters update
- Real Jerseys home & away for all Greek teams
- New referee jersey
- New mitre official EPAE ball
- New shorts, socks and shoes
- New player in game set of cursors
- New Greek ad boards
- New Ad after goal
- New real life Mega Channel banner
- New in game graphics
- New superb set of realistic turfs for all weather conditions
- New menu backgrounds
- New title screen
- New crowds on the stadium
- New starting screen
- New Menu backgrounds
- Update Premiership, Scottish Premier, MLS, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, French Championnat and Dutch squads, squad numbers, kits, appearances, and line-ups
- Many missing players added
Sunday, March 19, 2000
|Belgian Mega Patch (BMP) version 1 is released|
The excellent patch from Timo and the team over at the new Benelux Fifa 2000.net has been released. The patch includes:
The patch is very MRA Compliant and is well worth a look. Pay the lads a visit over at their great new look site at http://benelux.fifa2000.net/ and download the patch plus first update while you are there.Posted by
- Up to date Rosters
- New Menu Interface
- New Kits
- All 18 Belgian 'Eerste Klasse' Teams (Home and Away) 64-color
- New Turfs
- 3D Grass Textures Voodoo Version 1.0
- Canal+, Safir, VTM, Adidas, Het Laatste Nieuws, ASLK, Humo, Generale Bank, Coca Cola, Nike, Agfa, Ippa, Euro2000, FIFA-MRA
Thursday, March 16, 2000
|MRA Mega Patch Adboard Contest|
|Assistance required with the MRA Mega Patch|
I have received the following request from Matias who is co-ordinating the MRA Mega Patch project for us here at FIFA-MRA.
As everyone knows, we are making the MRA MEGA PATCH, and it will change a lot of things in Fifa, from the menus to the players appearance, including the MRA team, and also new music. If anybody is able to assist with the graphics for this patch then please mail me and let me know what you are able to offer.
And don't forget to visit the forum and vote for the top 5 songs that you would like included in the MRA MEGA PATCH.Posted by
|Latest News from Treebeard's Rosters|
I have been chatting with Jochen regarding his next update of his famous Rosters. He is currently reworking all his rosters from scratch using the soon to be released FEd2000.
Exciting new developments within the next release include:
Keep up to date with progress of Jochen's great Rosters at Treebeard's FIFA Rosters where the next version will be available by 2nd April.Posted by
- EUROPEAN LEAGUES
· English Nationwide Teams.
· Added Fulham, Wolves, Man City, Tranmere Rovers and Bolton to Nationwide League Teams.
· Entered Bolton and Man City into FA Cup in place of Birmingham and N.Forest.
· Norwegian Eliteserien incl. promoted teams (Start, Byrne, Haugesrund
· Belgian Jupiler Liga.
· Israeli Premier League
· Added Galatasary to Turkish Telsim 1.Ligi.
- WORLD LEAGUES
· Brazilian Club Teams.
· Major League Soccer courtesy of John Rider.
- INTERNATIONAL TEAMS
· Czech Republic, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Turkey added to International Teams.
- ALSO INCLUDED:
· Updated kit designs courtesy of Joey Jones
· New stadia for AC Milan, Ajax, Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Glasgow Celtic, Juventus, Lazio and Real Madrid courtesy of FIFA Italia (www.fifaitalia.com)
Wednesday, March 15, 2000
|Greek Super Patch 2000 Update|
We have received some great news from Kostas over at http://www.greek-tournaments.com regarding the development of the Greek Super Patch 2000. It will feature:
- Full 25 man roster for all Greek teams
- New updated rosters for all leagues
- Complete Jerseys for all Greek teams, all CL teams and most UEFA Cup teams.
- New special shorts that AEK, Iraklis and three color shorts for Panionios and Panathinakos
- New name brand Socks and Shoes
- New EPO Referee and Goalie kits
- New ANT1, ANTENNA LIVE TV ingame graphics
- New menus
- Currently being tested for compatibility issues regarding Greek Edition and the rest
- Soon to be released in the up coming weeks
Check out their site to keep upto date with this patch, which will also be Officially MRA Compliant which is great news.Posted by
Tuesday, March 14, 2000
|Progress Update with MRA Translations|
We have had an excellent response so far for translating the MRA into foreign languages. Thanks to everybody who has offered to help. Languages offered to us to date are:
If you are able to translate into any other languages then please make contact with us to offer your services so that we can make the MRA truly useful all around the world.Posted by
|Great New Skins from Jordan Stavridis|
I have received 3 great Skins for Jordan over at Fifanet.com Please check them out below and then if you like what you see download them from the Skins Download Pages. There will be more excellent Skins from Jordan to follow soon.
|Today is MLS2000 Day|
Today, as promised, the excellent MLS 2000 Patch has been released over at Fifa Centre Spot MLS 2000 by Ozzie and the team. This patch is a must for all MLS fans, it is far better than any MLS update ever made for the FIFA soccer game series.
- 128 color Kits for the new MLS2000 season jerseys. All home and away kits were created as well as some A league clubs.
- 10 Funky Keeper 2000 jerseys compliments of FIFA Centre Spot's Kit Shop
- MLS in season play along with the US Open Cup.
- 4 A-league Clubs can be promoted to the MLS in multiple season play.
- 16 A-league clubs have been added. 12 of them replace Denmark.
- MLS 2000 is 'Officially MRA Compliant' which is great news
For more information, snapshots, and MLS downloads, please visit the web site at http://www.fifacentrespot.de/mlsPosted by
Thursday, March 9, 2000
|Translators required for the MRA|
We have received a number of requests from around the world to translate the MRA into your language. To achieve this we require a small number of phrases translating and then the MRA can be provided in your language.
If you are able to translate from English into your own or another foreign language then please send me a request for the language you can translate into and if I have not already received it I will send you the phrases to be translated.
Please send your application to me so we can provide the MRA in as many different languages as possible.Posted by
|Iranian Patch v2.0 Released|
Wednesday, March 8, 2000
|New Trial Full Release of MRA|
We have today released a new trial Full version of the MRA, which includes Microsoft's latest Visual Basic Run Time Files (VBRun60sp3.exe), which should cure all problems people have been having with their MRA. If you have encountered any of the following error conditions and your MRA is still not working then I would recommend downloading this new version.
These problems have arisen through the use of the new Install program which had difficulties identifying all the required Visual Basic files.
- The file OLEAUT32.DLL is out of date
- Run-time error 429 - ActiveX component can't create object
- Missing .DLL file MSVBV60.DLL
Please post your findings with this new version in the comments below this piece of news. If this version proves to be successful then we will release this as the latest Full version.
There is also a little surprise for you with this new version!!!Posted by
Tuesday, March 7, 2000
|Chico v.0.4 hits town !!!!|
Pay a visit to the home of the Chico where the following news is posted:
Long time no see... after one month Chico returns into the ring ! version 0.4 is the last beta version of chico, the next version shall be Final Version 1.0, with many new features like Edit (!) *.fsh files with the help of Sonique FSH 4 Windows, by Tal Bereznitskey.
New features (version 0.4) :
- bug fixes.
- New Audio Window.
- New Video Window.
- Drag & Drop Support.
- Drag & Drop FSH Files.
- Print Option.
- New Scroll Bars.
- Increase files from within the Internal Viewer.
- Other Graphical & Technical Improvements.
* More Than 25,000 users downloaded chico till today !!! Thank You All !
Go and pay the lads a visit, download the Chico and thank them for all their excellent work.Posted by
Monday, March 6, 2000
|3 More Great MRA Skins|
We have received 3 more excellent Skins for your MRA's. Please check out the screen shots below and then visit the Skins Download pages to get your own copies.
|Another CBF2000 Screenshot|
We have received another great screenshot from Raul over at Brazilian Fifa 2000 Online regarding their forthcoming CBF2000 patch. Please visit them to keep up to date with progress of this excellent patch.
|Jordan Stavridis & Fifanet.com Greek Patches will be Officially MRA Compliant|
I recently received a very nice message from Jordan regarding the great news that all future patches from the Fifanet.com stables will be MRA Compliant. Please pay them a visit and check out some screen shots of their forthcoming Greek Super Patch.Posted by
Thursday, March 2, 2000
|MRA Mega Patch|
Please find below an article from my good friend Matias Reis who is co-ordinating the production of the MRA Mega Patch.
Here is a big notice for all MRA users, its coming the MRA MANIAAAAAAAAAA. The MRA MEGA Patch, is a patch that we are creating (David Witts and Matias Reis, with help from Rich Butler). This patch will include:
- a combo of MRA logo pitches;
- a ball;
- the kit of MRA in 64 colour mode (excellently produced by Rich Butler);
- and even an MRA goalie kit;
these kits are created for the big MRA TEAM, it will be team on FIFA like many others but it will have custom players, with edited faces it means that it will have David's face, Rich's face, and my face of course, among many others;
- it will also have customized adboards;
- I´m also thinking of including an ingame graphic change;
- and i was almost forgetting it will have different game Music (for the music i made a topic on the forum, so please read the forum and vote for your favourite music);
- and i am also going to make the MRA STADIUM
So by the end this is the things the MRA MEGA Patch will include. Please visit the forum to vote for your favourite music and any ideas you would like to see included in the patch.
Also, if you are able to assist with the patch then please contact me with what you would like to contribute.
Check back regularly for updates on the MRA Mega Patch.
Matias ReisPosted by
Wednesday, March 1, 2000
I have received some great screenshots from Raul over at Brazilian Fifa 2000 Online regarding their forthcoming CBF2000 patch. The patch will have the Brazilian Leagues and more around the World like Argentinean, Italian and more. Please visit them to keep up to date with progress of this excellent patch.
Raul will be providing me with full details of the patches features soon and he has also informed me that the patch will be released on 26th March 2000. Please stay tuned to this site for updates on this patch.